Friday, July 30, 2010

The Ending of a Journey

I am officially finished with JulNoWriMo. I am completely aware that there is, in fact, one more day left in July. However, I am busy for the majority of that day. (Thank you, Byron.) So, I figured, why not finish early? So I did.
Writers' Conference starts on Monday, and I am not going to be using either story that I wrote during July. Crazy, right? Well, as I wrote these two stories, I found that I much rather enjoyed my novel, currently titled The Burning Castle, but is subject to change.
So, starting tomorrow, I will be editing that novel in preparation for Writers' Conference. Which, by the way, from what I have read, is really bad. Considering most of it was written between the hours of 6pm and 10am.
So, JulNo has ended.
Hopefully, I'll actually keep up with this blog. And I really think I will, because I am quite enjoying this blogging thing.
Next post will be The Red Pyramid review. For sure. Because I'm only about 100 pages from finishing, if that.
So, until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment