Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bye for Now!

Well, the weekend starts tomorrow (sort of, because it's Friday... my weekend does anyways) and I am leaving at 4:15 AM because I am insane and love cars just that freakin' much! I am like busy, wall to wall, jam packed, planned out to the hour, for the next few days. Until the end of Sunday. And I will be traveling to Washington, Southern Oregon, and back to Washington on these days. Why? I'm not exactly sure. (Yes, I am. I just don't feel like talking about it too much.)

The Washington thing I'll tell you about though, because it is so amazing! It's the MCA Grand National. If you don't know what that is, you obviously aren't a car freak, but that's okay, not too many people are. Well, go Google it, and you'll realize that it's pretty amazing! And also a 4 hour car ride, excluding traffic. So I'm going to bed REALLY early. Like, I wanted to be in bed and asleep an hour ago. So I'm going now.

And Saturday is Da Vinci Days in Corvallis. Which is like a giant nerd fest. Google that if you wish too.

I'll hopefully post on Saturday night maybe, but until then!

Night! (??? I've never said that before, it's kind of weird...)

No comments:

Post a Comment