Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drag Racing

Well I fail at life. I completely forgot to talk about drag racing on Friday. (the 23rd, I believe) Byron drag raced his car for the first time. (For those who don't know, but still care, it's a 2008 Ford Mustang GT - Grabber Orange with some striping, other than that it's stock. Oh, and mufflers) I hope I got that all right... :/
He only ran 8 times. However, he got up to 97.25 mph at the 1/4 mile mark a couple times. I don't think he ever got worse than 93 or 94mph.
There's not much else to tell. It was pretty intense. There was a BelAir that was totally beast. It got to 118mph. Which, for a BelAir, is amazing. It was a 57, I believe, but possibly a 56.
Yeah, I'm still reading The Red Pyramid, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I'll have a good review up within the next couple of days.

One of my fish died yesterday. Just to mention that.

JulNoWriMo update: Haven't written much today, hopefully I'll get up to 60k or 61k today.

Until I remember something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment