Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Word Count, Books, and Fishies

So, I got fish today. I'll hopefully get a picture of them up soon. They are Tequila Sunrise Guppies for those who would like to know, and there are four of them. Their names are Don, Joe, Tim, and Glenn. And if any of you understand why, you will be considered forever amazing in my book.

So, my word count is kind of epically failing. So I'm working on Not Guilty right now because it was recently demanded by a new reader. So, I'm going to try and finish chapter three by the time I go to sleep tonight.

Another awesome nerd thing I found out about today, at like one in the morning, is a reading competition thing at the library. And if you read and review books, there are prize drawings and other awesome things. Like gift cards to amazing places, except for the Coldstone Creamery. I'll give that to someone if I get that. As a present or something, I suppose. And I'll write big, long, awesome reviews so I can count those towards my word count. Because it's allowed apparently. And I'll be sure to post them up here. The competition goes through August 15th, I think. So I'll have some other time to do that.

Right now, I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson. And it's really good. Unique, but so far it is good. That'll be the first review I post ever on here! Yay!

And the whole TV in my room thing is very awesome, I must say. I love watching old movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment