Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Writing Excerpt Up!

Well, as you can tell from the title of this post, I put a new writing excerpt up. However, I use the word "new" loosely. It was written during JulNoWriMo last year, but it was really edited and polished from the original version. Including a POV swap. Which was interesting.
I'm still working on this story and trying to get as much edited as I can before Writers Conference, which starts in like 13 hours. I should probably finish packing and stuff, but this, I have decided is an essential part of getting prepared for writers conference. Especially the new excerpt.

And I know I said my next post would be a review of The Red Pyramid. I lied. I'm sorry. I'll finish it as soon as I can. I was a bit busy today. I promise I'll get it up as soon as I finish the book though! Which should be in the next couple days.

Oh, and a review of Inception, which is a mind blowing movie of epic proportions. That should be up soon too.

2 comments:

  1. I would have someone read your prologue who has not read it before and edit it. There are a couple of grammatical errors that still need to be fixed... Along with some sentence fluency issues. A lot of these problems are things that slip by us writers simply because we've read our own work too many times to be able to identify them.

    But be careful of who you choose (if you do decide to take my advice)! We don't want anyone stealing your idea- which may I say is a brilliant one.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice, mystery advice giving person! :)

    ReplyDelete