Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodbye to Writing?

Ha! Right... as if I would do such a thing. However, my writing for JulNoWriMo is about to get a whole lot tougher. A very important person to me just got back from his two week vacation. I spent a while with him and stuff, however, the next few days are going to be torture for my writing. I'm pretty much spending the whole day with him every day. And it's definitely worth it, though. I'm going to be working extra hard to get to that 75k. Said very special friend (*cough* boyfriend for those who hadn't picked up on that yet *cough*) is going to hold it over me for ages if I don't get to 75k.

The fish are doing great. They're really fun to watch and I can't believe I'm going to have to leave them after knowing them for such a short time! It's okay, I'll be coming back.

So, I'm going to write a whole bunch now. Because I want to get at least 40k before I sleep. (Ha! That's a good one!) However, I do want to regain my place in the top 40. I've been a bit busy doing other things. Such as getting fish, and watching old Disney movies, and other things like that.

All right, time to go write.

No comments:

Post a Comment