Friday, March 11, 2011

Video Games

Well, the title of this blog post was originally going to be about the fact that I am going to go play Sims 3 in a moment instead of making an in depth blog post about something interesting. Though I do have a growing list of things to talk about. However, I never seem to find the time to write a long in depth researched post about something nerdy and interesting.

Then, I decided I'd throw something in here about Pokémon, because today while I was at Game Stop randomly, I thought I'd check out the old Gameboy Advance games - because these are the only games I have a system for and that I have enough money to buy. And I was never allowed to play Pokémon as a kid, or watch it, or have anything to do with it really.

Well, as you can imagine, Gameboy Advance games are pretty inexpensive. Six or seven dollars usually. Then I thought, "Hey, I should get a Pokémon game!" How wrong I was. There was only one Pokémon game. It was $40!!! That's almost as much as any brand new Wii game or Xbox game!

So, for all you people out there who got into Pokémon when you were a kid and held on to the stuff because you thought it might be worth something someday. You were right. It's someday now. You can get some serious profit on those things nowadays. Especially the original games.

And I am off to play Sims 3 now!

No comments:

Post a Comment