Wednesday, March 9, 2011

College Bound

Well, today, I registered for college classes. And let me tell you. I love college classes.
First of all, I have no class on Friday.
Second of all, I only have to get to class by 8am 2 days out of 7 in a week.

So, Mondays and Wednesdays, I have Math 251 (Calculus 1) at 11 and Western Civ: Ancient to Medieval at 3.
Then, Tuesdays and Thursdays I have some required College Preparedness class at 8am and then Writing 121 at 1.
Also, on Thursdays I have a beginning Engineering class in between those 2 classes.
And I have no class on Friday! However, this will most likely be taken up by study time.

I have orientation on Friday and I'll probably get my textbooks and stuff then.

Bah. So excited.

It's going to be crazy awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment