Sunday, March 6, 2011

Story Idea

Geez! I have twenty minutes left to write this and post it because I almost forgot about posting!
Thankfully, I got this wonderful story idea while doing my psych outlines and wanted to share it and after a long string of thoughts in a short period of time, I remembered I needed to post.

It is important to note that I have had some (a lot of) caffeine and therefore run-on sentences are likely.

So, I really don't know much about this whole story idea I just had, but it goes kind of like this.

An older middle aged woman (I'm thinking like Megan from the early NUMB3RS episodes) is doing psychological research which involves following foster kids or juvie kids or something and ends up getting emotionally attached to one of the kids and has to decide between the job she loves and the kid she ends up loving. It could end either way, but because of the way I write, I don't think I could ever do the "happy ending" where the character ends up figuring out how to fit both things in.

Anyways, that's my idea. What do you think?

Um... I have ideas for posting, I swear! I just have to find time to sit down and write them without running out of time.

I'm proud of my actually getting the posting all done, even if it's mostly rambling so I can get a post in. I am trying to get some actual non-nonsense into the posts. I'll try harder after this! I promise!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment