Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo March!

The competition. National Blog Posting Month.
The goal. A blog post every day for one month.
The month. March.
The question. Should I do it?

Well, I seem to be relatively not busy for the entire month. Minus my one year anniversary, which means I'd have to wake up early or something to get all the blog posts in. As well as beginning my life as a college student at PCC. Other than that, I seem to have nothing too big to take up my time.

Do you think I should do it?
This would officially be the first post of the month, because I'm posting this after midnight so it is March 1st.

I think I'll try it out. See how it works.
The theme is for this month is "In a Word". The theme isn't required, so I don't know if I'll use that. I may have to use some prompts though at some point. Hopefully, I can do it. And potentially, my audience will increase a little. Though, I'm not quite sure why people would be interested in this blog particularly. There's really no theme. Unless you want to say I like discussing nerdy things. Maybe there are more nerdfighters in the world than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment