Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life is Good

Well, again, I don't exactly have a topic today. But I figured I'd just update you about what's going on in my life. And it's all pretty good.

First awesome piece of news:
I only have 4 days left of high school! And 3 of them are half days!
That's right, I am going to PCC starting next term. And I am excited.
I register for classes on Wednesday, so I'm assuming that'll be the topic for that day. Scheduling and the like. So that's just awesome.

Second awesome piece of news:
I've got almost straight As! I only have one B as of now. Hopefully that won't change too much but that's pretty good.

Third awesome piece of news:
My one year anniversary with Byron is in 2 weeks and I am so excited! We're going on a drive down to Newport and going to this awesome restaurant called Flashbacks. And the car show is that weekend. It's going to be awesome.

Fourth awesome piece of news:
Life is good. I feel quite good about life. It's all going quite well.

And... that's pretty much it.
Tomorrow, I'll post probably some other lame post, because I have homework I should probably do and I'm too tired to do it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment