Thursday, March 10, 2011

mmmmMassages

Today, I had my first ever massage.
It was amazing. Absolutely wonderful. Full body massage. For an hour. Love.
And it was only 55$ with tip!

If I can scrounge up enough money, I'm going to start getting more massages for sure. It's also really good for your health. And makes your skin all soft. It was a good celebration for my last day of high school and a good way to relax.

I highly suggest going and getting a massage if you're stressed or you're tense or something. Personally it helps a lot with the whole random muscle spasm thing I have. I really have no idea why it happens to me, but it only happens when I'm really tense.

And, just random thought, I'm super cold and shaking from it. Like shaking, shaking, shaking, shaking, twitch. It's really annoying. If anyone has any tips on how to solve this, it'd be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment