Friday, March 4, 2011

Last Minute Post!!!

I'm having an online date with my boyfriend as of right now. So I guess this is about as rude as texting when you're on a date. I don't know. Maybe.

Today really has no focus minus the fact that I need to post for NaBloPoMo.

Online gaming with friends is really fun actually if you can get into it. I'm playing chess right now. That's pretty simple. Well, playing it online is simple. Actually playing the game isn't as simple.

I need to call the ECHS people because I haven't been notified of acceptance and stuff, so I don't actually know if I need to go to school after next week or not. I feel like this is a problem that should be solved. However, because it is the weekend, I can't find out until Monday.

I have work tomorrow... so I should go to bed soon.

I promise tomorrow's post will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment