Monday, October 4, 2010

Random School Day #1

Yup. I'm bored. In a computer lab. At school.
No, I'm not goofing off and procrastinating. Believe it or not, I'm already done with my classwork and now I'm just bored, looking for places I can be online without getting in trouble. This is, surprisingly, one of them.

Random Fact of the Day: "I want lobster with butter." in Spanish is "Yo quiero langosta con mantequilla." In case you ever go to Spain and want lobster with butter.

The topic of the day: Atlas Shrugged

I'm still reading it. After about... 3 months or so, I almost know who John Galt is. Do you? Well, I think you should. Don't tell me if you do. I'll come back and tell you about it.
Let me say, Atlas Shrugged is rightfully placed as the second most influential book in the world. It has so many good thoughts and quotes and stuff.

And let me make one thing clear, just in case some of you people do read this. I don't agree with every single point in this book. And I doubt anyone will except for Ayn Rand herself. Atlas Shrugged is a very black and white book, but it's that way for a reason. If she wrote this book with grays and shadows that were unclear, this book wouldn't have done anything for the world.

I'll come back and write a lot about it later, when I finish it. (350 pages to go!) For now, I'll just suggest that everyone else read it. And update the quote page with a bunch of Atlas Shrugged quotes.

Well, 'till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment