Sunday, October 17, 2010

All I Need is Crafts, Food, and a Car

No, seriously. I could live like that. The title really has no relation to what I'm talking about today, but I can deal with that.

So, there's this amazing Prom scholarship from JoAnn Fabrics that I'm going to do along with a friend of mine. You make you're own dress and they give you lots of money if you win. Or get the top 10. I am so excited and I'm starting it really soon just because it's amazing. I want to make my prom dress anyways because it'll be fun. I'm also going to make my halloween costume this year I think. I bought both the patterns today.
This is the prom dress pattern I shall be making on the right:
I'm super duper excited for it. It's going to be a huge challenge but I have all the resources to learn how to make it and actually do it. So, hopefully that'll work out.
This is my halloween costume I'll be making really really fast. (Link to picture HERE, the picture won't work on the blog... It's the pink one.) Maybe. Or I'll make it next year. I don't know. Depends on the time I get to do stuff. I hope I have the chance to make it this year. I don't know though.

On another more random note:
I want a model car. To make and to build. All that stuff. I don't know why but I've wanted to since about the middle of August. I don't even know what kind of car I would make, but if anyone out there loves me, they'll come kidnap me and take me to some hobby store and buy me the stuff. (hint hint wink wink to people out there that love me ;) )

I've been super busy with school and the play and stuff. I put a link to my school's theater page on the right. Go to Sideways Stories if you want more information for dates and everything. If you want to go the days I am performing, I am in gold cast. (You would know that if you read the cast lists, but in case you're really too lazy.) Hope you all can come! And instead of buying tickets online, you should all contact me to buy tickets directly from me. That way you have an awesome ticket for a souvenir and I fulfill my requirement of tickets to sell.

That's pretty much it for now. I have homework I have to do. Like reading Ishmael and writing a 2-college-comparison-isearch-essay-rough-draft thing. Yeah. That sounds like fun. Hopefully I'll get some more scholarship stuff worked out. I want to get at least 1 scholarship done a week this year. As long as I can keep finding them.

Oh, and I had the most amazing weekend ever. Thank you, Byron. You are the most wonderful person in the world.

Geez. That was a really long post.

Until next time!

1 comment: