Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

Well, I've really done it now. Seriously. I have become an organized person.
I just spent about half an hour cleaning my room just so I could do my homework. You ask how that makes any sense at all? Well, I couldn't concentrate on my homework because my room was messy. I am totally not joking here. I do have an awesome car collection building in one of my boxes though. It makes my room feel much more awesome.

I had an awesome weekend. Saw Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole for the second time. I suppose I should review that. I'll get to that later tonight or tomorrow. Sometime soon. I read the books as a child and they took up a large part of my childhood.

My cat ate my homework two nights ago. This has happened to me more than once now. You'd think I would learn to put my homework in my backpack after I finish it. Or kick my cats out. One of the two. Maybe one day I'll remember.

I'm still kind of down that car shows are over for the year. I seriously need some picture ops for my deviantArt account. (Link to the right) However, scarf season is back! Which is good, because I have about 20 scarves just sitting in my closet waiting to be worn.

Rehearsals for Sidways Stories from Westside School start tomorrow. And it feels so good to be getting back into my normal rehearsal schedule. We open in early November. We have 15 school days of rehearsal or something around that. It's going to be insane; but there isn't really any other way, is there? I'm really excited for my role as the voice of a pigtail. We're going to be completely dressed in black, on stage, using really long pigtails as puppets basically. It's going to be great. I am going to beast those 5 lines right out of the water.

Oh, and NaNoWriMo is a no go. I'm just too busy with everything. But I'm going to still be frequenting the forums and offering my brain as a writer's block remedy. I just can't completely stay away. This will be my first time not doing NaNo in 4 years.

Well, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment