Wednesday, October 13, 2010

3 for 1: A Series of Random Duct Tape

So... through the past couple of days there were 2 posts that I was going to post, but I didn't have time to finish or just plain fell asleep before I posted it.

Post #1 (10.12.10): A Series of Unfortunate Events
Basically, this day completely and totally sucked because my internet was down only on my computer. And all my stuff was on my computer. I was up until about 2am because my internet wasn't back on until about 11pm.

Lots of conversations about life with Byron. Uh... yeah... that's about it for that day. There was more to post at the time, but I don't really remember it all.

Post #2 (10.13.10): Random School Day #2
Well, I've finished what I have to do in my math lab so I'm just sitting here doing nothing now.
We learned to use Maple today, which is basically a fairly-beastly-calculator-slash-document program. It's has all you really wished you could do on a calculator during Algebra and Pre-Calculus. It solves for variables for you and finds all the answers. You just have to be able to type it in right. Kind of like computer programming.

Rehearsals are going quite well for Sideways Stories. We only have a few days left. --

It was at this point the fire alarm went off and the school stood outside for about 20 minutes. Most of the students are under the belief there was actually a fire because that's an unusually long time to be outside for a fire drill. Our lunch was cut by 15 minutes. So we had a 15 minute lunch. That kind of sucked.

Post #3: Duct Tape! (Today)

I've discovered the art of duct tape crafts. If you go to my deviantArt page there is a wallet I made and an iPod case. I have also made a bag and a wallet for myself. The wallet I first made for myself has pink and black checkered flags and stripes (in honor of Byron's car). The bag worked out pretty well but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm unsure as to where I'll be trying it out.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday. I am so tired. So little sleep this week. It's killing me. Probably quite literally.

Oh, and I'm starting to look into scholarships and stuff like that for college. Yay real life!

Until I have time to post again!

2 comments:

  1. Bob was on our side of the school, and he was talking to some of the teachers about how the smoke detector got set off, so there was definitely at least smoke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what happened! My guess is some chemistry thing... Like Kourt did a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete