Friday, April 1, 2011

Script Frenzy '11

Well, I'm not doing NaBloPoMo. Why do you ask?
Because I forgot that April is Script Frenzy. (Link in the doo-blee-do -->)
So, an hour before April began. I began frantically planning a basic plot for a story that I could write as a script in the month of April.

Thankfully, I have a reserve of story ideas I keep handy. I just had to pull up one that I could write as a script. And I found one. Yay!

I am now 3 pages into this story and I figured, being 3% done with the entire thing. I should start procrastinating.

I'll let you know more about what the story is about soon! As soon as I figure out what it's about.

Here's my little catch line:
Becoming a superhero, is like falling in love. It happens by accident.

It's an action, superhero-y, romantic (comedy?) story.

No comments:

Post a Comment