Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Keep It Simple

I recently, as of last night, had a lovely little break down and was freaking out about my life in general. And then I had a wonderful discussion with a very special someone (after a nice little conversation with a stuffed blue dinosaur) who made my life a whole lot easier and we came up with this little phrase to keep me going for this week at least.
Keep it simple.
Don't stress about everything. Don't question how what you're doing will affect your life later on. Don't look for a deeper meaning in everything.
Keep it simple.

In case you haven't noticed; I get stressed fairly easily, but I ignore it until the stress is so great that I can't function.
Also, I absolutely fail at communication. And I just didn't learn some of the things I should have as a child.
I have big dreams and sometimes they seem so far out of reach. (I feel like those are song lyrics from some where.)
That's okay, though - because I'm going to fix it. I'm going to become all amazing and such. It's going to happen. With some help that I have dubbed my "training wheels."
So, here it goes.
A toast...
keep it simple.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment