Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Community Reunited: Thank You TimeTurner and Jay

All right. So, the HPFF craziness has finally been brought to a close.

What happened?

It seems that taking HPFF and making it the new SHFF site was an April Fools joke.

However, selling the site was not. Jay made an explanation and an apology on the HPFF forums. I would like to thank him for owning up to what he did and being mature enough to do that.

I would like to thank the wonderful timeturner (You HPFF fans all know who she is.) for saving HPFF and talking a bit of sense into Jay. Who does do a lot for the site - I don't think anyone in their right minds can deny that. However, the quick and rash decision to sell the site was uncalled for at the least.

Jay, even though I was quite angered at you and your decision making, I am extremely grateful that you created HPFF and have kept it running for 10 years. And thank you for deciding not to sell the site. I hope that if you do decide to sell the site eventually that you will find someone extremely dedicated to keep the site running for even more years.

TimeTurner, there are no words great enough that I can thank you with. You saved an entire community and family. We would be nothing without people like you.

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you're not so angry now. ;) HPFF will not be sold as long as I'm running it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit peeved at him myself. But that's part of being a family too. *hugs*

    ~timeturner

    ReplyDelete