Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Should Really Pick Something

Well, I forgot about NaBloPoMo in my haste to take over the world in Civilization IV and try and write lots of pages for Script Frenzy. So that's out.

Um, I'm writing lots of character monologues right now. I have this really intense idea in my mind about this one monologue I want to do. I don't even know if I'm writing a story based on this character in July, but I really want to write this monologue. And it'll give me another 5 or 6 pages at least.

I'm actually going through all the leaders in Civilization IV because I can. Also, instead of making an entire new blog on Civilization IV. I'll just start a new page where I'll write about the crazy adventures of taking over the world. And how each game played out. Hopefully, I'll get through them all.

Pinstriping is going well. I found I'm pretty good if I'm just drawing them with pencil. Paint just makes it a whole bunch more difficult. I'll get it down eventually. Practice makes perfect!!!

So, I have way to many things to keep you updated on. But maybe I'll narrow it down one day.

Oh, and college is going really well. I'm about to head off to history class. It's pretty interesting. I haven't gotten a whole lot of homework thank goodness. I'm a bit surprised that I haven't had much homework though.

I'll write again soon, I'm sure.

PS What do you think of the new design for the blog?

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog design. I found you via NaBloPoMo, btw. <3

    ReplyDelete