Thursday, April 7, 2011

JulNoWriMo Manifesto

Today, I write a manifesto.Today, I write a manifesto about how I will accomplish JulNoWriMo 2011.
All the skill and time it will take to win. I will win. And along with that I will also finish the novel. My first. Novel. Ever.
The first novel I will ever have completed. By outlining. By planning. By following in Tina's footsteps. I will both win JulNoWriMo 2011 and finish my first novel ever in my entire life. Accomplishment.

Manifesto taken from the guidline: A Sentence by Sentence Guide to Writing a Manifesto

This is my proclamation that I will finish a novel. I have someone (whoever you 6-readers-a-day are) to hold me accountable. Hopefully as it gets closer to July, there will be a few more people to hold me accountable. But until then, I'm off to plan.

Script Frenzy: 12 pages, 11 pages behind.

1 comment: