Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today. Is My Birthday.

And I'm going to do what I want.

Yeah. That's right.

So, my day is going to go like this (as decided by someone else):
Get up at 6am so I can go to school like a good kid. Even though class doesn't start until 11. It's the only way I'll get there.
Leave school at 5. Two hours after my class gets out, because once again - it's the only way I'll be getting home.
That's 10 hours. At school. On my birthday. That's twice the hours of when I'm actually supposed to be in class!

So, I'm all "I am not going to allow myself to play Civilization until I get to 4k on my outline."

Now I have decided that that is total BS.

It's my motherf**king birthday and I am gong to play Civilization.
That's right.
Imma rebel. (<--See that? You know what that is? BAD GRAMMAR! YEAH!)

Note: This mood may or may not have to do with the extra shot of coffee I had this morning. I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment