Thursday, May 12, 2011

I Sometimes Have Really Weird Dreams

Like, really super freaking weird dreams. And this is my dream I had last night that I want to share with all of you.
This one dream ranks pretty high on the list of weird dreams I've had. Maybe even weirder than the "dinosaur children selling me soap in black velvet bags door-to-door" dream.
So here's how it goes:

I was at Southridge and Byron worked down the street. We were eating lunch together and there were these really mean popular girls. (Which is weird, because I generally don't care about the really mean popular girl type. They will be hence named "Cordillia" in honor of BtVS.) They were like, "We're all going to be super pretty at prom. And you won't. So that sucks." And I was like, "Well, no one cares." So Cordillia scoffed and went away. Then all the girls decided to wear the same dress to prom. Because that would show them.

Then, school ended and my friend Luke (I really hope you're reading this) and I had to go save the car shop from the Canadian Mafia. (I feel like they don't exist in real life, nevertheless, they were mean and scary.) So we went to the car garage and there was a Mafia chick there and then 2 Mafia dudes. The chick was just standing there. Luke and her started having a conversation and stopped paying attention.

Dude 1 was working on a seat in the car, Dude 2 was sitting on the ground facing the other way and for some reason, I was laying on the ground between them. I don't know how I got there, but I knew that I had to get out of there. I looked over at Dude 1 and he had a gun in his belt. I had to get that gun. So I tried to pickpocket him basically. And I got the gun, but then, being clumsy me, I let the barrel hit the cement ground as I was grabbing it. It made a very large sound. Which made both dudes realize I was doing something bad.

So Dude 1 shot me. In the neck.
Then Dude 2 shot me in the side.
I wasn't bothered too much by this fact.

They were like, "Idiot. You don't steal guns. You always get shot when you steal guns." Then they left. Chick went with them.

I was laying on the ground all bleeding and stuff and Luke was over me saying, "Are you okay?" At which point I'm thinking, Well, this isn't great, but I'll survive. I should probably get some help though.

So, I told Luke to take me to the hospital. They could help me. So Luke took me to the ambulance that was conveniently waiting outside. And we went to the hospital. Then this very large burly man that looked a lot like Vin Diesel was like "Oh, you'll be fine. We can fix this."

Then I woke up from being knocked out (from anesthesia I assume). I had stitches on each side of my neck. (Where Frankenstein's monster's bolts are.) And a set of stitches on my right side. Three large stitches for each place a bullet went. I don't know where the 3rd bullet hole came from. Maybe an exit hole.

I was all better and so I decided that I had to go to prom. Byron was waiting in the waiting room and told me that I couldn't go anywhere yet until I ate some ice cream. (For those who are unaware, I don't like ice cream.) I told him I was fine and that we needed to go to prom. Now. It was super important.

So we got ready and went to prom and everyone was asking why I had stitches. I didn't want to tell them I got shot. So I told them I tripped and fell on a knife. Because that made sense.

Then I woke up.

Coming soon is a story I wrote in 2nd grade! :D

1 comment: