Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IHAVESOMUCHTODO!!!

askhansdiogalksf;sdgh

That. Up there. It's my brain right now. Freaking out. Because of all the things I have to do.
I don't know how I let this happen. Maybe it's not my fault that I always end up having to do everything at short periods of time. Chances are though, it is.

Maybe what happens is I get all motivated subconsciously and figure out all these things I have to do, then consciously I freak out because of all these things.

Who knows. The real issue is I have a whole lot of things to do in a very short time span.

Right now, here are the things I have to do within the next week:
  1. Upload 3 pinstriping things
  2. Make avatars for people
  3. Get a 6 page paper rewritten for tomorrow
  4. Clean my room because it's too messy for me to think
  5. Do laundry
  6. Do math homework
  7. Get a whole lot outlined on my story for JulNo (at least another 2k within 2 or 3 days)
  8. Have a birthday
  9. Start packing for the cruise
  10. Have a goodbye party for the exchange student
  11. Write thank you notes for the birthday
  12. Not ignore boyfriend because I'm busy doing other things (which definitely won't happen because I tend to ignore everything for spending time with him :P)
  13. Go through bookshelf
  14. Put lots of stuff on Amazon.com
  15. Ship stuff that's been ordered on Amazon.com
  16. Sleep.
  17. Eat.
  18. Not die.
That's a lot of things to do! quertyasdghaskdf;ja

Oh, and not die in all my other classes. And that's not including job research and studying and talking to other people and working. At my job. Where I get paid to do stuff. That I'll get fired from if I don't do. Yeah.

YAY! STUFF TO DO!

Note: I am actually not avoiding doing other things right now. I'm in math class. So I do not have the ability to do the things I need to do on my list. So it's okay.

2 comments:

  1. Move number 18 to number 1 ;) You can't get anything else done if you're dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The goal is to /not/ die though!

    ReplyDelete