Friday, January 27, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

All right, so originally I had planned to do this post on my opinions on SOPA. But seeing as it's been indefinitely banned, that's a bit pointless now. And then the whole ACTA thing started up and I was going to do a post on that. But I'm busy. In case you were wondering, though, you should check out this video. It explains ACTA really well.

Then I was going to do a bunch of other posts, but I've had stuff get in the way.

School's going well. That's all nice and stuff.

More importantly, on Thursday night I had to leave early because my grandmother went to the hospital to get heart surgery. So I've been at the hospital for about 6 hours now and I was there for about 4 last night.

Through all this time, I've come to the conclusion that I don't like hospitals. Oh the waiting rooms are all fine and dandy, but I just don't like being around sick people. Especially in a Cardiovascular Unit. Everyone is so old and they're all so frail and seem like they're about to die. It gives me the heebie jeebies. And it's so somber and.... gah...

I know I need to be here and be supportive but hospitals just give me the creeps.

I respect doctors so very much. But I really don't know how they do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment