Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!

So, I've been a little reclusive lately and this year I've made a resolution not to.
This year I am really going to try to make a post in my blog once a week, I figured I might want to make one before the week is up. And no whatever posts about whatever. I'm talking book and movie reviews or actual thoughtful things.

This year I really want to improve my writing skill and maybe just get a bunch of short stories done. I don't really have that all planned out yet. Hopefully a novel finished also, but lord knows how many times I've said that.

I've been going through and editing old HPFF stories as well. I really wish there was a way to change my username, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'll just have to work hard to build my reputation. Let's just say my 8th grade self was not very creative and very reminiscent of "Annoying Facebook Girl" a few of you may have seen in memes.

I've got quite a few New Years' resolutions this year. Some of them being:
  • Read 12 books I haven't previously read
  • Win JulNoWriMo 2012
  • Be able to run a mile
  • Get better at rock climbing

What are some of your New Years resolutions??

Also, I shall be taking part an awesome adventure with Byron in June in honor of my 18th birthday and I am beyond excited. I will be going to VidCon 2012!!! Now, as Byron is not quite as well versed in YouTube and such nerdy things, I'm training him as I go. He's getting a lot better.

School also starts on Monday and I'm taking 18 credits. It should be an interesting term. One of my classes is Zumba fitness, so it should be very fun.

Other than that, not much has been happening. Holidays have been busy and I've been working a lot. (Pay day tomorrow!)

So I'm going to get back to editing before I have work.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment