Saturday, January 14, 2012

Skiing and School and Other S Words

All right, here is post #2 of 2012 and it's still the second week. I'm right on track. Now there's only 50 more posts to go.

Now, I really ought to be sleeping because I am doing something I've never done in my life before which is going to be rather scary. But I have support. Tomorrow, I am going downhill skiing for the first time in my life. I've done cross country skiing before, but downhill is just an entirely different matter. For example, I need to rely much more on my actual physical ability to use physics to direct myself in the direction I want to go at the correct speed I would like to go. I don't have the best coordination. So, tomorrow should be interesting.

The first week of school has been pretty good. I won't bore you with all the nitty gritty stuff; most of them are related to each other anyways seeing as most of my classes are business related. The one class I do want to talk about is my Zumba fitness class.

Zumba. Is awesome. Go do it. You'll have fun and get in shape and look hotter than you do now (most likely) and you'll be healthier and less likely to die early.
Zumba is totally awesome and totally worldwide (so I've been told). I suggest finding a local gym or studio that teaches it. You'll have fun.

I wish I had more to say, but honestly, I've been so busy that I haven't been thinking of anything interesting to discuss and I haven't finished any books yet.

OH! I did get my signed copy of The Fault in our Stars by John Green yesterday. It's got a lovely silver J scribble in the front. :D No hanklerfish or anything, but I'll get one of those at VidCon hopefully. :P

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment