Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm an Adult, Now What?

All right, so this post has been coming for a little, but it's taken me a while to finish it up. As hard as I try, it just hasn't gotten any longer or any deeper.

Guess what? I'm an adult now! Yay being 18!

Mostly, it's pretty boring. I don't feel any different.
I was treated to a wonderful showing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" for my 18th birthday, in which my boyfriend is a tiny bit obsessed with. It was fun. Quite the memorable experience, pictures on my Facebook if you're interested.

So, I don't think I've really done many different things or "only for 18+" things since I turned 18 except for not come home at midnight. But by midnight I was sleeping anyways. Just not at home. (So hardcore, right?)

I am looking forward to signing my own release forms. Just less hassle.

I really don't have any revelations or anything yet, but I'll let you know if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment