Wednesday, July 18, 2012

JulNoWriMo Update and Stuff

So, it's been a while. Yeah. At some point in my life I may actually make a schedule for things like this. Currently, not really happening.
My life has been pretty awesome. I now work in our service deli at Albertsons. I also went to VidCon!!!! That was pretty freakin' awesome if I do say so myself. Once I finish moving, I shall upload pictures and videos and shenanigans.

Which brings me to another awesome thing! Byron, I, and two other friends officially have an apartment secured and will be moving in in about a week or so. We're waiting for them to finish up cleaning from the last people that lived there. And I've realized, through packing, that I have a lot of books. So on to other things.

Right now, I'm mainly focusing on JulNoWriMo. I fell behind pretty badly about a week ago and am now feeling those consequences. I am only about 5k behind now. I'm hoping to get entirely caught up if not more by the time I have work at 5pm tonight. That might not actually happen, but it's a possibility if I keep writing as much as I have been so far.
I'm working on two novels this year as I usually do and this year it's particularly complicated and confusing because both novels focus on the same main character, but one takes place 8 years after the other one.
I've been doing a lot of Write or Die recently in about 20 minute stints - which is apparently how long it takes me to write 1,000 words. If only I could do that for school work. But school work has to be good and with real information and not just stuff made up in my head. Crazy, right? I've also been listening to a lot of classic rock on Pandora and watching The Universe. So that's a thing.

And yeah. I'm also trying to convince a certain boyfriend to start a blog with his thought's because it'd be pretty interesting considering all the thoughts that run through his mind. Very interesting stuff. And funny a lot of the times. Anyways, I'm going back to writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment