Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Years Resolutions 2011

Well, this is... sad. I haven't posted for, what? Two whole months? Longer?
I'm ashamed of myself. Not that anyone actually reads this thing, so whatever.

I got a job. By the way. It's awesome. I have income now. And for the record: Taxes. Suck.

Well, Christmas and the New Year have come and gone and it's time I've gotten my New Years Resolutions written. (Actually they're already written.... now I'm just putting them in uber cyberspace print so I can't leave them laying there and do nothing about them... I expect whoever it is out there to annoy me and poke and prod me if I stop doing any of these)

As always I have ten resolutions, so here they are:

1) Buy a car.
2) Learn to drive stick.
3) Win JulNoWriMo '11 (Fourth year running? Maybe fifth? Geez...)
4) Get a weighted 4.0 Junior Year
5) Hold a job.
6) Stretch at least twice a week. Gain more flexibility and strength.
7) Stay more organized.
8) Help Mom with house makeover.
9) Finish 1 journal.
10) Finish Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead.

Yeah. That's about it.

I have no idea what I'm going to be doing with JulNoWriMo, but it's going to be something. 50,000 words of something! It's going to happen.

Hopefully I'll start posting more again. Because that was kind of unacceptable.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Monkey with Fanta typing out here. I decided I should finally write a comment onto here (have been meaning to, but oh sweet laziness and the eternal "in a minute" promises ^_^).

    Congratulations on your job! And I agree. Taxes. Suck. A lot.

    I look forward to seeing you in JulNoWriMo again. :) That's pretty awesome it's your 4th/5th year. This year is only my second, and I will be happy just to cross the finish line. ^_^;

    Will you participate in any other WriMo events before July?

    ReplyDelete