Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm Really Not Sure What This is About

So I have been busy. Insanely busy. Therefore, I actually haven't even made my 1 post a week goal. BUT it was only one week. I didn't miss a whole month or anything.

My life hasn't been very interesting lately. I'm pretty sure all I've done in the past couple weeks is school, job, and work. Valentine's day wasn't even a big thing. I did homework with Byron. Super romantic, right?

I'm getting really close to finishing The Fountainhead (how many times have I said that?), but I really am this time I swear! So, I'll be doing a review-ish thing on that soon I hope.

Also, I've been playing The Sims 3 as a form of procrastination. I'm determined to finish a Legacy Challenge, however I'm not following all the rules this time around. I didn't buy an empty lot. And after taking Macroeconomics, I'm really interested in playing Civilization IV again with ideas of productivity in mind and a few other things. I'm also curious to know if the success of any civ has to do with GDP type stuff.

I really have nothing interesting to talk about though. Nor do I have the time. I have some homework I need to go do.

I'll be back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment