Wednesday, July 27, 2011

JulNoWriMo Update

All right, well after a long month of almost no updates. I've almost reached 50k.
I'm at 41k as of now. And I've had a lovely bunch of novel plots come in my way this entire month.

Well, not a whole bunch, but a few.

Once I finish Rising Sun, a prequel will be on the way called Three Stars.
3S is honestly probably a whole lot better than RS. I may even turn 3S into a trilogy, I'm not sure though. RS might become a trilogy as well. I'm not sure how many times I'll have to write that novel before I'm happy with it. A long time though. I'm considering re-outlining the entire thing and making it longer and more in depth.

The other novel and sequel are stories that were originally separate ideas and turned out to be related. The first one, I started a couple years ago, but didn't do anything with it because I didn't outline really. That one's called Not Guilty. The second I wanted to write four or five years ago, but never started it, called Chasing Reality.

I don't have a good summary for any of this, but I'd love to tell you about them some time.

After JulNo, I think I'm going to have a goal to write 500 words a day for the year. That might just start at the start of the New Year, I'm not sure. I'll definitely want to do that, though. Get a bunch written in the next year. Instead of only in July.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll come back later at some point! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment